Seeing a Healthcare Professional
There are several types of appointments available for both the doctors and nurses. If you contact the reception, they will help you to access the most appropriate one for you.
Availability of Appointments:
- Morning appointments with a doctor are available between 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday. Evening appointments with a doctor are available between 4pm-6.15pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Morning appointments with the practice nurse are available between 9.15am to 2pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. On Tuesdays, an appointment with the nurse can be made between 12pm-6pm.
- Evening appointments with the nurse are available between 3.30pm to 6.00pm on Monday and Thursday or between 3.30pm to 5pm on a Friday
If you are unwell and need to be seen the same day, please contact the practice. One of our doctors will discuss your condition with you and advise accordingly. If appropriate, the GP will arrange an emergency appointment for the same day.
Appointments running behind schedule
While we endeavour to keep all appointments to time, consultations can take longer than normal and this impacts on the appointments of other patients. We will keep all patients informed if the surgery is running late and request that you understand the reasons for this.
- Improved access for appointments
- Same day appointments available daily
- Pre–bookable appointments are for those who need to arrange appointments around otherwise busy working lives.
Patient Access- Online Appointment Booking
The Practice is now offering patients the option of booking an appointment online. Patients aged 16 years or over must register in person for this service. You will be issued with an online booking registration letter which includes a pin code and an access ID. You must then register your details on the 'Patient Access' website within two weeks in order to use this service.
Please speak to reception staff for further details.
Extended Access to GP services across Slough:
Evening and weekend appointments are available with GPs and other healthcare professionals for people who find it difficult to take time off work or have other commitments during day time hours.
The following evening and weekend appointments are available with local GPs,nurses,healthcare assistants and phlebotomists (blood tests )at Bharani Medical Centre in Lansdowne Avenue, Slough, Sl1 3SJ.
Monday to Friday from 18.30 -20.00
Saturday from 9.00-14.00
Sunday from 9.00-14.00
Please contact Kumar Medical centre to book your appointment in advance.
This service cannot accept walk in patients.